INFECTION PREVENTION & CONTROL POLICY
FOR FIXATION TRAINING ACADEMY
- Please note that if any of our staff feel ill, or have COVID-19 symptoms, our academy will be closed in line with current Government legislation, and your course unavoidably may be cancelled at short notice. You will be able to reschedule your training course date again as soon as it is safe to do so.
- If you or anyone that you are in close contact with displays any COVID-19 symptoms, please advise us as soon as possible, and do not come to your training day following Government legislation.
- If the remaining payment that will be due on the completion of your course is cash, then please bring the exact amount, however bank transfer is preferred.
- We have the NHS authorised QR code for the track and trace regulations which you will need to check in with on arrival.
- Please arrive at our Academy for your training course as close to the start time as possible.
- Please arrive wearing a face mask, this will be worn for the duration of your time in the building. Please also bring your own visor to wear during practical sessions.
- You will be required to sanitize or wash your hands on arrival, when you are leaving and at regular intervals during the day following Government guidelines.
- Please bring minimal belongings with you. We will store your coats and possessions in a separate area to the learning and practical space.
- Please see attached link of the Government guidelines regarding close contact services https://www.gov.uk/ guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/ close-contact-services
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between practical sessions.
- Full PPE (personal protective equipment) is worn by all members of staff and those attending the course.
- Aprons and gloves will be provided and required to be worn during the practical assessment.
- Disposable items are being used where possible (including headbands).
- Clinic laundry is washed at 60 degrees.
- Due to social distancing requirements, the theory part of the course will be delivered online and a separate booking will be made for you to carry out your practical and assessments in our academy or at your workplace.